Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Sarah R. is fabulous!

Of all the people I've met since moving here to Albuquerque, Sarah is definitely one of the most genuine and sincere. The first time I saw Sarah I was standing across the dance floor at Heights Community Center (CNM) and my mouth dropped as I thought to myself, "Wow, when do I get to dance with her!" Fortunately, I had the courage and so after a dance or two, if I was lucky that night, I found out that along with her stunning appeal, she also had a fantastic personality and engaging presence. I hold a great deal of respect and admiration for the way this beautiful and wonderful young lady acts and presents herself. I was overwhelmed when she agreed to let me take her portraits. It was an amazing session filled plenty of getting go, having fun, and plenty of laughs.......




No comments: